Our Training Offering
At FOSSAware, we provide training to help organizations who develop and distribute software, or companies receiving software implement a governance program and build trust in the supply chain.
We will help you ‘Get It Right’ with your Open Source management program, avoid common pitfalls and maximize your commercial advantage using Open Source. Our training program will give the participants an understanding of the risks and pitfalls of Open Source software, the current best practice, and where to start with a plan for your organization. Our training program includes the official training curriculum of the OpenChain Specification 2.1 (ISO/IEC 5230:2020) and it is composed of the following modules:
- Getting it wrong with Open Source Software (common pitfalls)
- What is Intellectual Property?
- Introduction to Free and Open Source Software
- Secure reuse of Open Source is SDLC
- Free and Open Source Software Compliance and risk management program
- Case Studies
We also provide a bespoke training program for Open Source Software, train the trainer, and employee Open Source training.